1.We use our reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on our web pages. Information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
2. The information on these web pages has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
3. You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of our web pages is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
4. We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party websites which may be linked or accessible through our own website and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
1. By signing up and making full payment, you agree that you are deemed medically fit to participate in our fitness programs. Equil will not be liable for any mishaps or accidents that may arise from participation in our programs.
2. Strictly no refunds will be made after the start date of the 1st class of the package.
3. A fully certified doctor’s letter will be required for any refunds that could arise due to medical conditions.
4. In the event of wet weather, classes will be cancelled. Validity period of the package will be extended accordingly.
5. Information regarding class cancellations will be via whatsapp, facebook and Instagram. It is mandatory to provide a correct mobile number. Equil will not be responsible for any missed communications due to lack of information.